Our All-Time FAVORITE Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe got some twist with addition of Blue Ingredients Cocoa Powder to make cookies more Chocolaty and to be loved more. These Soft, Chewy And Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Perfect For Any Occasion.
I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t like homemade chocolate cookies. Am i right?? Or am i right?? I am damn sure that if u try this recipe once you will never gonna buy chocolate cookies from the market again.
Like all the recipes on my blog this is also very easy to make and will just take only 10 minutes for preparation.
Yield – 22 cookies of 15g each.
- Refined Flour – 1 cup (minus 2 tbsp)
- Blue Ingredients Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Butter Softened – 5 tbsp
- Castor Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Milk – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Dark Chocochips – 6 tbsp
- Preheat your oven at 180*C. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda and keep aside.
- Whip the butter and sugar till it is light and fluffy. First use the spatula or spoon to mix the sugar then whip it with beater to avoid sugar spreading everywhere.
- Add the vanilla essence, milk and chocolate chips. Mix it well. Add the flour mixture and mix it well.
- Grease your hands and make flat balls and place them on a greased baking dish leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes. Bring it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Remove from tray after they are slightly cooled down and place on wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat the butter and sugar well. Make sure its light and flufy. Do not use melted butter. Just soften it.
- Mix the chips evenly or you may have some cookies with more chips and some without.
- Grease your hands well or you may not be able to shape it and dough will stick to your hands.
- These cookies will spread a lot so leave enough space between two cookies before you bake.
- let them cool completely before removing from tray or you may end up breaking them.
- These cookies will be soft as they come out of the oven, will get crispy oince they are cooled down.
- Use extra dark cocoa powder by Blue Ingredients for best results.
Do leave a reply if you try this recipe.
Click on the follow button to get updates about new recipes.
Recipe By- Karan Chopra (Karan’s Bake House)
Tried & Tested by – Oven Treats by Purvi
Cocoa Powder By – Blue Ingredients